There are two dashboards, one for Voice and one for SMS.
The voice dashboard gives a quick overview of both the campaign in progress, and the statistics overall and for each indvidual campaign with a selectable duration.
The Total contacts called, Duration, ASR and ALOC are displayed at the top of the page:
- ASR - Average Seizure Ratio is a measure of network quality, it is calculated as the percentage of answered calls with respect to the total call made. A low ASR indicates that either the carrier is having a problem, or your call list has a large number of unobtainable / unanswered numbers. An ASR different to the norm also may indicate problems.
- ALOC - Average Length of Call - This is the Bill Sec divided by the total number of answered calls.
- Duration - the length of time from making the call to hangup.
- Bill-Sec - The length of time from call being answered to hangup.
On the next line is some reporting for the campaign results which include:-
- First call - When the first call was made
- Last Call - Time of the last call made.
- Dial - number of Dialed contacts not including any retries
- Redial - Number of retries or redials not including the initial dial.
- Answer - Number of calls answered
- No Answer - Where the call is not answered, includes busy, unobtainable, no Answer.
- Completed - Where a survey has been completed according to the completed switch on the survey node.
- % Completed - the above figure expressed as a percentage of the total calls made
- Transfer - Number of calls transfered to an agent when using the transfer node
- % Transfer - Transferred calls expressed as a percentage of the total calls made
In the centre of the screen are pie charts for an at-a-glance result of your survey so far.
At the bottom of the screen is a graph showing calls by hours and minutes, with the ability to zoom in.